Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change the servlet-mappings of BIRT's viewr servlet.
rad1978
Hi,
The guys who developed BIRT did an awesome job indeed, but it seems they missed something as simple as allowing changes to be made to the servlet-mappings of the Viewer servlet. I hope it is only me who missed something here.
I managed to integrate BIRT with my application, and the viewer servlet works fine as long as I use the default paths "/run" and "/frameset". However, if I change these paths in the "web.xml" file to "/report-run" and "/report-frameset", or to "/report/run" and "/report/frameset", the viewer servlet returns a blank page without any errors in the logs.
The ServletEngine, on the other hand, works fine even if I change its path mappings (i.e. the preview path). Any idea what I am missing? I tried to move other static resources to keep relative paths correct, but that did not work either.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Currently they are hard coded. You can modify the source. They are defined in IBirtConstants.java
Jason