Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with previewing Reports
MarkU
Hi All,
I've been doing BIRT reports for a while now. Mostly on windows XP, but recently switched to ubuntu. Specifically Ubuntu 9.04.
Ive loaded up from our version control repository all of our reports, and they seem to be fine, but when I try to preview them I get
"The document that you have requested is not available. The link may be wrong, or you may not have the corresponding product feature installed."
Im using eclipse 3.3.2, birt 2.2.2 and ibm java 1.5.0. and Firefox 3.0.18.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Mark,
Did you switch from the Windows designer to the one for Linux, since Ubuntu is Linux derived?
MarkU
Hi,
yes. I downloaded and installed the linux version of eclipse. and then installed the BIRT reporting packages from the Software updates thingo in the help menu.
mwilliams
Mark,
It looks like there was an issue with Ubuntu, Firefox 3, and pre 2.3.0 BIRT. If you upgrade to BIRT 2.3.0 or higher, this issue should be resolved.