Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Generating BIRT Report on UML model
Suchendra
I have created a BIRT reportdesign on UML model created in Rational Software Modeler. The report fetches the required data and publishes. Fine till now.
Basic Problem: I have to create a java application through which the same report has to be created.
I am able to generate a primitive report with BIRT API 2.5. But I am unable to find any datasource through which I can fetch the data for UML Model.
However the UML model is basically a XML file, So I wonder if the XML datasource can be used to fetch the required data.
Also second query that how can I use XPATH querries to get the actual values in XML file from the UML model
Any sort of heelp would be appriciated!
Thanks!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
venugopalp
Hi All,
I have RSA UML Model. emx file
which has nesting some like this...
<packagedElement xmi:type ="uml:Enumeration" >
<ownedLiteral name = "xxx1">
<ownedLiteral name = "xxx2">
<ownedLiteral name = "xxx3">
</packagedElement>
in Row Mapping
i choose oclQuery as instanceOf(//*, "uml:Enumeration")
and type as uml:Enumeration
in column mapping
i choose ownedLiteral name
its displaying only one, i.e, only xxx1 ...
i want to display all the literals under that Enumeration
Please Help
VG