Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add a RowNumber in a Crosstab in Report e.Designer Professional?
beciaa26
Hi there,
I need an urgent help on the abovementioned issue. It has already been mentioned here, but unfortunately, the answer did not apply to *.rod file.
I have a simple corsstab developed with using the wizard, but I am totally unable to add the RowNum before each row.
I would very much appreciate your help with that, and a simple example would be priceless.
Thank you very much in advance!
Beata
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Beata, this forum is for questions related to designing BIRT reports. Questions related to the e.Report Designer are answered in the Actuate Support Forums at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://support.actuate.com/support/index?page=home'>Actuate
eSupport - Login</a>