Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing style sheet dynamically
mukulobj
Dear BIRT users,
Base on some condition, I need to change the style sheets in report design files dynamically.
i.e. , if some particular condition is true, I need to use abc.css else I need to use xyz.css.
Though this might be a simple thing to do, I didn't get much time and the chance to try it on my own. I am running out of time.
Any kind help or clue will be appreciated.
Thanks
Mukul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Mukul,<br />
<br />
This post from the devShare may help you with that:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/539-birt-dynamically-choose-css-file/#description'>BIRT
: Dynamically choose CSS File - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>
mukulobj
Hi Michael,
It works!
Thanks for your kind help.
Regards
Mukul
mwilliams
Mukul,
You're very welcome!