Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deploying birt-viewer in weblogic 10
hesher
Hi,
I've been trying to deploy birt-viewer in weblogic and I get a "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file" exception every time I open a report.
I was wondering if anyone had deployed birt-viewer on weblogic and how he made it work.
I'm using weblogic 10 and the latest birt-viewer.
I run with the basic birt-viewer and the demo report that comes with the deployment.
Thanks 'n' Advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
saudar82
Hi,
I am also facing this issue. Were you able to get rid of this error? If so, please let me know.
Thanks,
Saud
Migrateduser
I have the same issue, but it seems to only occur in webkit browsers (chrome and safari), so firefox and ie work correctly for me. Is this the same for you and have you found the solution?