Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Trending Report using Multiple Date Fields
rtruban
Hello,
I have an SQL data-set with 6 date fields where each of those date fields signifies ‘when’ the record (really the thing represented by the record) changed to a particular state. What I need to do is create a trending report that shows the counts of how ‘things’ changed states over time.
I envision a stack-bar chart that has bars grouped by month (or week/quarter or what ever), with each bar stacked in a way that will illustrate the counts for each of the different date-fields for that month.
I have created many stacked bar charts and its easy when it is just one field in the ‘option Y series grouping’. But I have no idea how to create the data-set or configure the chart to do the grouping based on the counts of 6 different fields.
I started playing with data-cubes thinking that was the trick… But now my head hurts and I am betting someone else has already done this.
Does anyone have any ideas or examples of trending reports done based on multiple date fields that may help me?
Thanks in advance,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet