Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem about file size of excel file
Chiro
Currently. I use birt v2.3.2
I have problem about export to excel file. file size of excel is big size. my excel file have 4 pages but size of file is 4 Mb. Sometime my report have 50 pages that size of file is 200 Mb.
Can u help me about this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RBlyth
Hello
In your report are you exporting any charts? If so if you remove these does the file size decrease? It is known that charts can make the file size larger. Have you tried to remove un needed formating too? Also I would try with the latest release of BIRT.
Hope this gives you some ideas.
Chiro
Thank you for your advance.
For my report is normal table data not chart.