Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Nesting PDF Bookmarks
dcmjr
I am using BIRT 2.3.2 in conjunction with Rational Software Architect. I have a HUGE report that produces a 500-page document, with some simple embedded Java script code to manage section numbers. The report is a combination of labels, tables, grids, lists, etc.
So, for example, I might have a section header that's a label. Within that "section" of the report, I'll have multiple tables for different data sets. I'd like to make sure the bookmarks in PDF show up nested so that 2.1 falls under 2, and 2.1.1 falls under 2.1, and so on.
I understand that is done using groups for tables (I have been fiddling with this), but don't understand how to do this for a combination of separate report artifacts (e.g. labels, tables, grids, etc.). Wrapping them all within a larger table causes BIRT to report an error, because the larger table (or list) does not reference a data set.
Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet