Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email Not being Sent in Workflow
sunil_j
I am trying to use the default workflow "Author Assigmnent with Email" and I have also configured [iwsend_mail] section in iw.cfg as follows
maildomain=xyz.co.th
mailserver=123.51.184.131
use_mapping_file=true
email_mapping_file=d:\iw-home\local\config\wft\email_map.cfg
Still I am not able to send a mail to my intended receipt. I am getting the following Error Message
ERROR: Unable to send notification: Bad file descriptor at d:\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib/Mail/Mailer.pm line 267.
What could be the problem ?? and how to go about solving the same?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Make sure that the mailserver you defined supports SMTP (can you telnet to 123.51.184.131 25)?
(that's IP-address<space>25 - port 25 being the SMTP port)
I tried, and and got a connection timed out, so I cannot verify whether or not that's a valid SMTP server.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
readssd.py.zip
sunil_j
Thanx a Lot.. It was not a Valid SMTP Server. Its now workig fine.