Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
single sign-on in iServer
ramshankar
Hi I am trying single sign-on in iServer. I am using below example as reference.
Implementing single sign-on in iServer (Express) - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange
Use birt/welcome to login and on the next screen click on the hyperlink “Go to Actuate Information Console”.
This is not going straight to the folderitems page, It is still requesting for the user to login into Information Console.
Please help me in this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi ramshankar:
Did you add user "birt" to your iServer Express encyclopedia?
Ashwini
ramshankar
I have followed the instruction and i tried adding in the encyclopedia but still it was asking me the login information.
Please let me how to proceed further
ramshankar
Hi Ashwini,
i am waiting for a response for this query
When you have time, please provide some help on this.
You're doing a superb work in this forum.
Keep up your good work always.
Regards,
Ramshankar
averma
Hi ramshankar,
I wrote this example for an older version of Information Console, probably something changed since then. I will take a fresh look into this.
Ashwini