Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
strectch background image
sunadmn
*****UPDATE*****
Sorry to bug you all I found the thing I was doing wrong by not setting the background attachment to "fixed" and the repeat to "No Repeat"
*****UPDATE*****
Hello all!
I've been playing around with my first report (NB) and I have all my data in it so I have been making it look nice now by refining things and I have decided to make the background image the same as my corporate intranet page and for some reason no matter what settings I put in the master page layout I can't get the background to just cover the whole document when I test it in HTML. I have turned off the repeat settings and still on each page the image starts over as I scroll down and this is not the look I want as my image has a distinct header (almost gradient) going from light to darker at the bottom. The effect I want to have here is to just have the header be the lighter and the rest of the pages follow suite with the darker color.
Can anyone help point me to where I may be going wrong or if this is even possible?
Thanks a million in advanced!
-Stephen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Stephen,
So, you have everything working as expected with this issue?