All,<br />
<br />
Is it possible to change a Marker in a Chart? In a line graph having 12 plots (1 for each month in past 12 months), I want the current month to stand out as it's plot value is not final until the month is complete. Ultimately, I'd like to have the Marker blink, but I'll settle with a different color or shape.<br />
<br />
I've seen the following link - <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/blog/2008-02-01/birt-chart-scripting-dynamic-markers/'>BIRT Chart Scripting: Dynamic Markers » Blog - BIRT Exchange</a> - regarding changing a marker color, so this would be a start. However, I'm not too familiar with the ChartEventHandlerAdapter class. It appears to me the code sample will return the value of the plot (Y-axis), but what I need to do is compare the X--axis value to determine if the date is the current month.<br />
<br />
I am using birt-runtime-2_3_2_2 from the Report Design perspective in Rational.<br />
<br />
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,<br />
<br />
Daron