Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report on back to back pages
grtgatsby
I set up a report that is a default page. There is no data set for this report ... All it needs to do is go on the back of the report. ConsTicket.rptdesign ... This report will display two tickets per page and I want to print the default page on the back of this report. How do I call the default report, and set a page break to print it on the back of the report. Can it be done? Is there a better way to handle this? A little guidance is needed. Attached are the reports.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi grtgatsby,
Are there going to be multiple pages in the report that prints 2 tickets per page? You might be able to use iText to piece this together how you'd like in PDF format.