Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can we export excel in single sheet?
saravanam
I have a report with table and chart. I need to export the report to excel in a single workbook.
I have placed apache poi jar file as given in tribix xls emitter. Now when I export the excel each page is exported a separate workbook. I need to show all the pages in a single workbook.
Can anybody help on this?
--Saravanan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
saravanam
As far as I have analyzed it seems there is a bug/feature missing in Tribix emitter to write the contents in single sheet. So I have rolled back to the default xls emitter comes with the Eclipse BIRT which writes the data in single sheet. But there is a limitation in this is it won't support images.
Thanks,
Saravanan
kiranv
chk my post <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/18502-each-page-crosstab-data-rendered-separate-excel-sheet-please-help.html#post60381'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/18502-each-page-crosstab-data-rendered-separate-excel-sheet-please-help.html#post60381</a>
;