Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide/Display report parameter using expression
zkhalid
Hi,
I need some help regarding the report parameter display. What i want to do is hide a report parameter which is a listbox on the basis of some expression. Is there any solution using BIRT parameter dialog page ??? Or do I have to make my own parameter page as its not supported.
what i would like to do is
params["paramName"].hidden=true;
something like that...
Please help me in this regard. Using BIRT 2.3.2.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi zkhalid,
I don't know of such a feature in BIRT. You'll probably have to create your own parameter page.
NewToNg
It's more then year from that question. Was something changed in this matter? Because I need to change dynamically report parameter to visible or not depends on other parameter.
Does any body know any solution?
Regards,
Marcin