Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ReportViewer causing Weblogic 10.3.0 to be instable..
amer5
I have integrated the eclipse birt sample viewer, birt runtime 2_5_1 into a webapplication on Weblogic and am experiencing strange behavior on the server. I am using the standard example, but have instead had to wrap the application in an EAR file instead of a WAR because of the known weblogic issue with incompatibility with the js.jar that the viewer uses..
The viewer works fine in an environment with a few apps, then all of the sudden the app server becomes unstable. I am aware of the above conflict with js.jar, however I am wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue.
I am seeing the following on the server log when the server becomes unstable:
Stack Trace:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: zip
Thanks for the help!
-Scott
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet