Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set stored procedure parameter from the Java API
kishore_r
I have a Dataset which calls a stored procedure that expects a single input parameter. I created the dataset which calls the stored procedure and BIRT is able to recognize the output columns and the single input parameter. In my case, I do not have any user interactivity. My Report gets executed from within a web application and the parameter needs to be set dynamically via the Java API.
I tried passing the parameter via the AppContext but the stored procedure seems to be always pickup the default value specified for the input parameter in the dataset
How do you set a parameter value dynamically that you want to pass to a stored procedure call?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kishore_r
Never mind, found the solution. In case anyone's interested, task.setParameter() does the trick.