Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
remove specific Filter Condition of table
work_ph
Hi everyone!
I have a problem with my filters. For a table I want to remove a filterCondition for a specific parameter value. I want to implement this as a onPrepare method.
for example with: this.removeFilterCondition(...);
how can I reference a specific filter which I already set in the BIRT designer?
As an alternative I tried to implement to remove all filters first and add the ones I need straight afterwards.....
But this doesnt work either...
Can anybody see my problem? Would be very nice if you could help me!!!
Thanks in advance
work_ph
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi work_ph,
Can you post the code you're using to try to achieve this? Thanks.
work_ph
Okay found a solution:
thats what i did to make it work:
if(params["param_name"].value!="certain_value")
{
var filterCondition = StructureScriptAPIFactory.createFilterCondition();
filterCondition.setExpr("row");
filterCondition.setOperator("eq");
filterCondition.setValue1("params.value2");
var filterKey = filterCondition.getStructure();
this.addFilterCondition(SimpleElementFactory.getInstance().createFilterCondition(filterKey));
}
// simply added a filter for a specific parameter value
Thanks a lot anyway mwilliams!!!
mwilliams
No problem.
Glad you found something that worked. Let us know whenever you have questions.