Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Mashboard quickstart installation problems "cannot find specified file..."
kkapera
I have installed iserver express and Mashboard on a Windows XP box. The installation instructions were quite confusing to me. I followed the "Installing over a standard, non-customized version of Information Console" approach. I can get into the management console, the information console. I have uploaded the quickstart files as suggested. When I fire up the sample sales dashboard, the portlets do not open the .rptdesign files. I get "Cannot find the specified file or folder, or you do not have permission to access it.. ".
I have checked all file permissions in the management console and all appears ok.
Has anyone run into this or know where I might have gone wrong?
Versions:
Iserver express: 10 Service Pack 1 Fix 3
Thanks in advance for your help!
Keith
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Did you install onto the version of Information Console bundled inside iServer Express or is your Information Console a stand-alone installation?
kkapera
Brian,
I am using the version bundled with iServer express. I found the problem -- simple error, invalid path for .rptdesigns... Once I moved the files, everything works fine.
Thanks for the help.