Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SaveAs FormAPI
Rey
Does anyone know how to call a different function when you click on the SaveAs button in the DCT form?
I tried the following code, but it did not work:
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave(IWDatacapture.SAVEAS)", onSaveNewName);
I want to call the function onSaveNewName, when someone clicks on the SaveAs button. I have made it work for the "Save" , "Save & Close" button, but not for the "SaveAs" button.
Can someone please help me with the correct FormAPI.
Thanks,
Rey
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Just try something like that :
init(){
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave", SaveHandler);
.......
}
function SaveHandler(button) {
switch (button)
{
case IWDatacapture.SAVEAS_BUTTON:
//....do what you need to do
break;
}
return true;
}
Rey
I added my code in the section //...do what you need to do.
My code executed, but the SaveAs box still appeared to the user, prompting the user to enter a name to Save the DCR. How can I make sure the SaveAs box does not appear?