Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Receiving error org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
akancherla
I am using BIRT 2.5.2. When I open a report, I get an error "org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
" for each data set used.
Stack trace:
Mar 8, 2010 10:54:35 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNING: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.ScriptDataSetHandle
Mar 8, 2010 10:54:35 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNING: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.ScriptDataSetHandle
Please help me fix this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi akancherla,
Is that the entire error stack you're getting? Is there any '+' to expand or anything more in the log files?
akancherla
Thanks for the reply. Those are the only errors printed repeatedly depending on the number of data sets. The PDF report window opens fine and has no issues on that. Its just the errors in the server console thats bothering me.
Appreciate ur suggetions on this.
Thanks
mwilliams
akancherla,
Where are you seeing these warnings at? There is no further info in the stack trace that you can expand to see or that you can find in your log files?
akancherla
I am seeing these warning messages in the JBOSS console only. Yes, there is no further stack trace to that.
I just wanted to know the cause, if am doing some thing wrong and how to suppress these warnings if they can be ignored.
sepruecom
I have the exact same problem. I get masses of "ERROR"/"WARNING"-Messages on my console output (where I started <em class='bbc'>run.bat</em> of jBoss)<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
15:19:46,037 INFO [Http11AprProtocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080
15:19:46,068 INFO [AjpAprProtocol] Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-0.0.0.0-8009
15:19:46,084 INFO [Server] JBoss (MX MicroKernel) [4.0.5.GA (build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610162339)] Started in 2m:18s:101ms
15:21:00,274 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:00 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:00,290 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:00 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:00,290 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:00 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:00,305 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:00 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:00,305 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:00 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:11,788 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:11 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:11,803 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:11 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:11,803 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:11 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
15:21:11,803 ERROR [STDERR] 15.03.2010 15:21:11 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNUNG: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle
[and so on]
</pre>
<br />
The reports themselves are rendered correctly and without errors. However, it would be nice to get rid of this messages, because then I could see the "real" errors ;-)<br />
<br />
Using:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
birt-runtime-2_5_2
eclipse with BIRT (eclipse-reporting-galileo-SR2-win32)
jbossweb-1.0.1.GA-windows-i686
</pre>
<br />
Does anybody know why I am getting these errors and how I can stop them?<br />
<br />
Greatings, sepruecom
sepruecom
these errors are fired by birt-source-2_5_2pluginsorg.eclipse.birt.report.data.adaptersrcorgeclipsebirtreportdataadapterimplModelAdapter.java, row 157, function "adaptDataSet"
I tried to shut off this class at the log4j.xml, but it did not work. The only possibility is to take that line of code out of the source and compile BIRT myself. Is it possible I could miss "serious" problems by taking out this logging entry?
Greatings, sepruecom