Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Is there any BIRT product for web?
sanjaym
Hi Guys,<br />
<br />
Currently I a using BIRT reporting tool which is freeware (as I understand) to develop the reports. <br />
<br />
These reports are then viewed by opening the report in designer and previewing as PDF or HTML as required. These reports are then saved on LAN so that people can access the web pages (saved .html pages) from the network.<br />
<br />
If there any other <strong class='bbc'><span class='bbc_underline'>freeware</span></strong> tool of BIRT to publish or view the reports from Web. I want to publish the reports on the web so that it can be accessed/previewed from browser.<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Sanjay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kiranv
create a java web app in struts or stripes framework and generate charts and reports through this framework.
BIRT java apis are free..