Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditional Background
sanjaym
Hi Guys,
I have a table with one row. in the row a dataset field is placed with some values as "false".
I want to highlight the background for rows having values as "false"
How can I do this?
Regards
Sanjay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sanjay,
Select your detail row, go to the "highlight" tab in the property editor, and choose to add a highlight rule. In the first dropdown, select your column with the "false" values. For the function, choose "equal to" from the dropdown. For the last box, enter the value "false". Then, you can change a number of things about the row, including the background color.
-OR-
In the onCreate script for you detail row, you could put code like:
if (row["fieldName"] == "false"){
this.getStyle().backgroundColor = "red";
}
Hope this helps.
sanjaym
Thanks Micheal. Thats brilliant.
mwilliams
No problem! Let us know whenever you have questions!