Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using Like operator in the filters
Bharath406
Hi,
We are using BIRT 2.3.2.2 with RTC 2.0.0.2. I have a requirement where in, if a text is passed to a paramater, the report should pick up all the records where the parameter starts with the provided text.
For example, if I have a parameter that says, Planned For Starts with, and when we pass AX, the report should return all the records where in the Planeed For Starts with AX.
I'm trying to use the filters with Like operator. This is working fine on BIRT Preview. But when I deploy it to the server it doesn't return any data on Web UI.
Any insight is much appreciated.
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet