Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Design
kolla
Hi,
I would like to create multiple pie charts dynamically based on the parameters received.
In one case, I may have only one pie/bar chart and in another case I may have 10 pie/bar charts.
Is it possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Hi,<br />
<br />
It is possible. We would need to look at the data you have available and see what we can do to understand how many charts to create.<br />
<br />
I have a DevShare sample just posted that create charts dynamically based on the data in the report's data set. have a look and see if it meets some or all of your needs.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1180-dynamic-chart-creation/#description'>Dynamic
Chart Creation - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a> <br />
<br />
Good Luck!
kolla
Thanks, Brain.
Will take a look and post my thoughts