Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Login and password needed
cyboitel
Hi,
I have download the trial version of ActuateJavaComponent and deploy it on my application through TOMCAT.
I access to the portal (which says that I have a trial version for unlimited users for all components) but when I want to use some component like BIRT STUDIO, a login and a password are needed.
I have been looking for some explainations or login but I have not found the login and password.
The error message is: "19040: Vous ne disposez pas des permissions "read" sur ""." So in english: "19040: You don't have the permissions "read" on ""."
Thanks,
Cyrille
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Cyrille, how long ago did you download the Actuate Java Components? ...and does it fail on all the components, or just the BIRT Studio?
cyboitel
Hi,
I download the Actuate Java Component in March, the 4th.
All the components are locked.
Thanks,
Cyrille
averma
Hi Cyrille,
I just downloaded a copy and deployed the application on my Tomcat instance but couldn't replicate your issue. Can you tell me details of your environment (Java/Tomcat version, Operating platform)?
Ashwini