Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Generate .war File in Eclipse (Report Design Perspective)
Raihan
Hello Guys,
I am a bit new and looking for how to build a .war file to deploy in my sunglassfish v3 app server. I am using BIRT Eclipse off course.
I would be happy if someone please gimme some guidelines about the whole stuff I need to go thru for web based report generation usingn my glassfish application server. I will use my oracle database as the source of data for my report.
I need to know the whole life cycle of a report generaton steps.
In a nuttshell, is the Eclipse BIRT is enough for end to end report generation or I need to use Strut or some other stuff.
BR///Raihan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet