Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do i create a table with the chart's data
cheli
Hello,
I have a chart that contain the numbers of new members each day. in the x-axis, I have the days of the month and in the y-axis i have the number of members. I need to create a table with the same datas that the chart, i must to have 1 cell for each month's day that contain the number of new members in that day. This is possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi cheli,
You should be able to do this in a table using grouping and aggregations. If you'd like, I can create an example using the sample database. If you would like the example made, please let me know your BIRT version.
cheli
thanks you so much , i have already solved that