Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grid causing CSV Emitter Bug to Headers within enclosed table
baeman
Hi All,
I have a simple table containing a modest quantity of columns, housed within the centre column of three column grid (purely to center the table in the middle of the page). The outside columns have a fixed with of 15px and have no contents:
|<--15px-->| <
Table stored within centre grid cell
>|<--15px-->|
I am finding that, when my table data is exported to CSV using the CSV Emitter that is recommended in Chapter 19 of Inegratiing and Extending BIRT, a "ghost" first cell is rendered on the Header row only (table data rows render fine). This causes every Header row rendered (I notice that the frequency is in keeping with the Page Interval) has a leading comma at the front:
,Header1,Header2,Header3,Header4,Header5[]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5[]
a, b, c, d, e[]
Is this a known bug or has this been seen before? I'm trying to prevent the leading comma on the label row.
I'm using 2.2.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi baeman,<br />
<br />
You may try searching the bug reports to see if there is anything reported.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
You may also try this in a newer version of BIRT to see if it acts the same.