Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with Quartile aggregation in Stock Chart
roadblock2
Hey all,
I am trying to force a "Stock Chart" to function as a "Box Plot." What I need to do is replace the "Open" and "Close" with the first and third quartiles. However, whenever I try to use the Quartile aggregation (by clicking on the Sigma drop down menu) the report stops working.
I am open to any ideas. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi roadblock2,
Can you post a small sample of your data in a csv file and attach it in here so I can test this? What version of BIRT are you using?
roadblock2
@mwilliams
,
Thanks for the reply. I found a work around. I am not sure what the issue was, but it is no longer an issue for me. If you are concerned about a "bug" I can continue to follow up. But like I said, I found a way to achieve what I was looking for.
RB
designet
RB,
Could you post or send your method for building a box plot from the stock graph? I was just about to head down that path, and it sounds like you have already invented this wheel. Thanks!
Jim