Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Repeat not all headers
pierredel
Hi
I am trying to display a table with some headers not repeated. I have this table with a title, a description of the table and the column titles, and I want to repeat only the table's title with the column titles:
LIST OF SPECIAL CUSTOMERS
special customers are customers that are special, more text.
Id | Name
data
Page 1
LIST OF SPECIAL CUSTOMERS
Id | Name
data
Page 2
Using a masterpage/grouping for the table's title is not a solution as more than one table can be on one masterpage (which is already a section of the report with title)
Is there a way to make the table's description only appear in this order on the first page only?
Thanks
Pierre Delagrave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Pierre,
I'm guessing you'll have to use some sort of grouping and use the group headers to achieve what you're wanting because of the way a header is only rendered once and then repeated for each page.