Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Source Code Build
sdlemaster
I just downloaded the birt2_5_2 project from the cvs repository and the project built with no errors but now I am trying to build the web viewer by doing a run as ant build on the WebViewerPackager.xml. It keeps erroring out saying this:
BUILD FAILED
C:birt2.5.2workspacebirt2_5_2org.eclipse.birt.report.viewerWebViewerPackager.xml:253: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:birt2.5.2workspacebirt2_5_2org.eclipse.birt.report.viewerWebViewerPackager.xml:493: C:birt2.5.2workspacebirt2_5_2org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer${integrate.dir}plugins not found.
I have tried putting org.apache.batik, org.apache.batik.pdf, org.apache.xerces in every directory it could possibly read from when it does the build but still get the error. what am I doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sdlemaster
any ideas on this one? I am sure someone has built the latest version 2.5.2 source .. any help is appreciated.
ciara
Just wondering if you got this problem solved? I'm seeing the same error. There seems to be no value/definition set for integrate.dir - I don't know what its value should be though.
jkamaraj
Below instructions should get rid of this error:
0. Download and install all-in-one build from the following location in your local machine.
Say it is placed at C:/temp/birt-report-designer-all-in-one-2_6_2/
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_2-201102191842/birt-report-designer-all-in-one-2_6_2.zip
Note: If you are not using all-in-one build you may have problems as there could be libraries missing
in other builds
1. Right click the webviewerpackager.xml and select Run as second ant build. Edit configuration
window will open
2. Select the Main tab and in the arguments enter the following values:
-DbuildDirectory="C:/temp/birt-report-designer-all-in-one-2_6_2/eclipse" -Dintegrate.dir="C:/temp/birt-report-designer-all-in-one-2_6_2/eclipse" -Dorg.apache.axis=1.4.0.v201005080400 -Djavax.xml.rpc=1.1.0.v201005080400 -Djavax.xml.soap=1.2.0.v201005080501 -Dorg.apache.commons.discovery=0.2.0.v201004190315 -f WebViewerPackager.xml
Note that buildDirectory and integrate.dir are the location of all-in-one build
This should fix the issue in this post