Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to generate a receipt
snehajo
Hello,
I am need of help to create a receipt for a registration form.
I have registration details like name,phone no, address etc . collected and stored in mysql db. I would like to create a receipt for Individual user thanking them for registering.
eg: Receipt No : 1
Thank you Mr.John for registering.
Receipt No: 2
Thank you Ms.Marry for registering.
and so on ...
How do i achieve this using Birt ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi snehajo,
BIRT can connect to mysql just fine. Are you asking how to combine the "thank you" note with the database data? If so, use a TEXT control in BIRT which allows you to mix the text and database data.