Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
setting Mulitple Extented Attributes
soms
Thanks ghoti for your input.
I have one more query in that iwextattr command usage. I have to set more than one Extended Attribute using that iwextattr command. Pls. any one can guide me how can I use that command. I can able to set those things using multiple commands like this
my $cmd = $iwhome."/bin/iwextattr -s Author='".$author."' $out";
`$cmd`;
my $cmd= $iwhome."/bin/iwextattr -s Keywords='".$keywords."' $out";
`$cmd`;
my $cmd= $iwhome."/bin/iwextattr -s Description='".$desc."' $out";
`$cmd`;
my $cmd= $iwhome."/bin/iwextattr -s 'Publish Date'='".$publish."' $out";
`$cmd`;
my $cmd= $iwhome."/bin/iwextattr -s 'Expiration Date'='".$expiry."' $out";
`$cmd`;
Is there any possibility for setting these things in a single line command?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Does not appear that you can do it,
I tried:
iwextattr -s EA1=4 -s EA2=5 -s EA3=6 ./blah
only EA3=6 was set
file an enhancement request.
Andy
Adam Stoller
I responded to this in another post - look for this functionality to come in a future release (not sure if it's 6.0 or after) - it will probably use a different command (not iwextattr, though I believe iwextattr will continue to work in the way it currently does)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)