Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Learning BIRT
donpro
Hi,
I've just installed BIRT and am going through the exercises. I'm stuck at a point where I've layed out the report display and now being asked to go to the Property tab and choose general.
My question is, where do I find the Property Editor (I've tries helped and looked under all of the men items)?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
roadblock2
Are you using Eclipse Birt or Actuate Birt?
I do not know if the interface is the same. But, in Eclipse, make sure you are in the Report Design Perspective and that you have the "Layout" open. At the bottom where you normally get error reports should be a tab for the property editor. Alternatively, you can right click the report item you are interested in, at the bottom of the pop-up is "properties." This should open the Property Editor if for some reason you have closed it.
Hope this helps.