Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstable Column Headings
TheRealDea
I have created a datacube sucessfully and attached it to my crosstable with no problems; however, I am needing to add column headings to the columns.
I have two groups, one is the unique row and the other is for the measure. My first group is comprised of four fields that appear below the 'blank' block. I can add to it objects, but I'd like to have the column headings always matching the columns below it. Is this possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi TheRealDea,
The way to do this is to place a grid with the amount of columns as you have row dimensions. Then, size the grid columns in the header area to be the same as the crosstab cells sizes you set.
Hope this helps.