Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can I rotate a Gannt chart?
roadblock2
Hey,
I have the need to rotate a Gannt chart such that the "bars" are vertical. I notice that the rotate axis check box is unavailable for the gannt chart. Am I able to do this by inserting some onRender script? I really dont want to write the whole chart in java.
Thanks,
RB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
RB,<br />
<br />
It doesn't seem that you'll be able to do that. You could always request an enhancement at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a> for a feature like this.
roadblock2
Michael,
Thanks for the reply, It seems odd to me that this is the only graph that
cannot be rotated.
RB
mwilliams
RB,
If you file a bug/enhancement request, they might give you an explanation to why this type doesn't rotate. If you file an enhancement request, please post the request info in here for future reference. Thanks!