Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Please help - BIRT Charts are not displaying
cantyman
I designed a report using Birt 2.5.1. The report contains some images and a chart. I am able to preview the report with no problems in the Report Designer.
After deploying the report to our Tomcat app server, the chart does not display in the web browser, in fact I just get a blank page.
Troubleshooting: I am able to view the test.rptdesign and test1.rptdesign in my browser. However, when I add a chart to these reports nothing is displayed. The report I designed is in the same directory as test and test1.rptdesign.
Not sure what's causing this or if someone has already addressed this in a previous post (which I couldn't find). I would appreciate all help to get me over this hump.
Thanks and Best Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet