Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drawing lines before Grand Total
Nimmy
Hi all,
I am trying to draw lines before Grand total at the end of the report.
It is working fine when set of records are displayed.
But when blank report I am trying to display only the column header and not the Grand total. I could not succeed to restrict the Label Grand total for an empty report and also the separator line drawn for the Grand total.
I should hide the line and the label.
Can anyone please help me?
Thanks many.
Nirmala
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nirmala,
What are you currently doing to try to achieve this? You should be able to set a variable in your report's initialize method like, recordCheck = 0, then in the onFetch script of your dataSet, put recordCheck++. Then, in the visibility area of the property editor for the footer row that has the label and border on it, you can put the expression:
if (recordCheck == 0){
true;
}
else{
false
}
What this does is creates a variable that you increment when you fetch a row. If you fetch 0 rows, your counter will remain 0 and the visibility statement will hide the row. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.
Nimmy
Will try this logic and if any twists will get back to you
- Nirmala