Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
styles or css with embedded html
peter_se
Hi,
I am trying to embed the folowing html in my birt rapport (comes from database): row["dos_objtrv"]:
<body>
<p align="left">
<font face="Verdana" size="10" color="black" letterspacing="0" kerning=
"0">aaaa</font>
</p>
<p align="left">
<font face="Verdana" size="10" color="black" letterspacing="0" kerning=
"0">bbbb</font>
</p>
<p align="left">
<font face="Verdana" size="10" color="black" letterspacing="0" kerning=
"0">ddd</font>
</p>
</body>
In my rptdesign file, it says:
<text-data id="70">
<property name="textAlign">left</property>
<expression name="valueExpr">row["dos_objtrv"]</expression>
<property name="contentType">html</property>
</text-data>
The problem is: the paragraphs in the html have a large space between them.Normally in css it can be solved by setting the margin-top and margin-bottom. When I embed this as a style in html, in does not work. When I use a style in birt, it does not work either.
How can I apply a style to the paragraph tag of embbedded html in my birt rapport?
Thanks!
Peter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Peter,
Can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can visualize better what you're talking about? Thanks.
willy27
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="peter_se" data-cid="62090" data-time="1269339654"><div><p>Hi,
I am trying to embed the folowing html in my birt rapport (comes from database): row["dos_objtrv"]:</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>Hi Peter,</p><p>I've got exactly the same problem today: did you finaly find a solution to fix it ?</p><p>Thanks in advance</p><p> </p><p>****</p>