Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregation showing error if there is no data
saravanam
I have aggregations on a group. I am showing this aggregation in a different birt report html table.
When there is no data the aggregation is displayed on the page with the aggregation column binding name like "Aggregation_6".
Is there anyway I can hide this if there is no data?
Also I am getting column binding error if there is no data. Any solution will be of great help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
saravanam
I have resolved it by not directly using the aggregation in the table. I have created data binding(column binding) for the aggregation using the data item. Then I used these data binding(column binding) in the report which resolved the issue. Now if there is no data it is displaying as empty.
By the by, the report errors are something else(design errors) which I have corrected in the design itself.
Thanks,
Saravanan