Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide Chart in Table Group at Runtime
roadblock2
Hey all,
My report contains a table with a group. In the header of the group I have a line chart. I would like to allow the user to hide the chart for a specific group, while still being able to view the rest of the charts. I have seen examples of hiding charts via html and visibility settings, but I am not sure how to reference a specific instance of the chart.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
RB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
You can create a parameter for the value to be hidden (if it needs to be dynamic) and then set the visibility property on the chart to be anything but that parameter value. You do this by comparing the group row value to the parameter value in the visibility formula editor. That should take care of hiding only one instance of the chart.