Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to import chart from library
abhipro
Hi all,
I have a library which I have kept central to all the reports. Usually, I create the charts from the datasets and they import without any problems in all the reports.
This time, instead of using a dataset, I used the option of "Use Report Item" to select data for the chart and used a table. But now, when I try to use that chart in the report, it gives an exception with the following error in details:
Error Code:Error.ExtendsForbiddenException.RESULT_SET_SHARED_CANT_EXTEND
Error Message:The shared result set report item "conversion test chart" is not allowed to derive.
What could be the reason for this?
Regards,
Abhi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Abhi,
Do you also use the table that the chart is derived from in your report design?