Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing style of report at runtime using data from database??
rgilligan
Hi,
I am new to BIRT and I have an issue that I hope you guys could help me with.
I am looking to dynamically change the style of the report at runtime based on passing values for the style elements from a database.
The reason for this is the one report is designed to be run by numerous companies and I wish to change the style of the report to correspond with each company's colours, brand logo, etc. All data regarding the style elements (background colour etc) are stored in a database and I'm looking for a way for BIRT to pass these values into the report at runtime depending on which company is running the report.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet