Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display Report Results on Start Center
maximo9988
I know there's an option to provide a link to specific reports in a portlet on the Start Center (e.g. using Report List portet). But I want to actually RUN a report and display its results on the Start Center. The reason I want to do this is because though the KPI graphs are a start, they aren't flexible enough (that I can tell) to do something a touch more complex. For example, I want to be able to display a count of all the Maximo assets grouped by location and by asset type (item number), possibly as a grid of all this data. I know I can make a BIRT report that would display the data but does anyone how to make that BIRT report then execute within a portlet on Start Center?
If not, I can see a way to create two Result Set charts, one with assets by location and a second with assets by description, but I can't find a way to link them (i.e. if my user clicks on the assets-by-location chart, selecting one location, I'd like the second chart to update to just show the assets grouped by type (item number) that are found at that location).
Any guidance on either approach?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet