So updated my eclipse, and got a new minor version of Birt. This has caused some odd behavior. I am posting some screen shots below along with the working version of the rptdesign and a csv file. Basically, I calculate a running sum that is filtered, and a running sum that is not filtered. I then graph the ratio of filtered to unfiltered over time. Before I updated, I got the image titled "before", now i get the image titled "after" I did nothing but update eclipse, no changes were made to the report itself.
I took the version tags (below) from the xml source code:
before:
<report xmlns="
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.20" id="1">
<property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.5.1.v20090903 Build <2.5.1.v20090917-1447></property>
after:
<report xmlns="
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.21" id="1">
<property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.5.2.v20100208 Build <2.5.2.v20100210-0630></property>
If you have an idea what is going on, or can point me to the proper place to figure this out, I'd appreciate it.
RB