Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report Export options
nirmal792
Hello All,
I have integrated BIRT2.5 with Struts2 and rendered reports using IRunAndRenderTask to a web page.
On a single web page i have multiple reports in multiple frames. Now i want to give export options such as (pdf, csv, ppt, xls) to each report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Monma
all you need it to setup the "__format" parameter to pdf, csv, ppt... and pass it to the viewer either as a query string or as a field via a form post.
nirmal792
Thanx for u r reply..
I tried tht way..but it exporting half of the image only..
for ex...in bar chart..it displaying only Y-axis and bars..but not the X-axis.
Virgil Dodson
Hi Nirmal,
I have not seen this behaviour you are describing between different formats. Can you provide some screenshots or a RPTDESIGN example based on the sample data set that I can run myself?