Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DataSource event handler events not handled ?
RudiWelter
I've a class 'ScriptedDataSource' which extends ScriptedDataSourceEventAdapter.
I overrided the constructor, open and close methods.
I've also a class 'ScriptedDataSet' which extends ScriptedDataSetEventAdapter.
I overrided the constructor, open, fetch and close methods.
All methods contain loggings.
In the report designer (eclipse), for the data source I set the corresponding event handler (in the properties), and also for the data set I set the correct event handler.
Now, when I debug the report I see all DataSet loggings but no (except for the constructor) DataSource logging (e.g, DataSource.open is not logged).
Do we have to open the data source explicity. I expected this was done by the data set (because the data set is linked to the data source) ?
many regards,
Rudi Welter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet