Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm pretty new to BIRT and recently ran across an issue. I'm trying to create a report similar to this one.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5117/dailytransactionreports.jpg'>http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5117/dailytransactionreports.jpg</a><br />
<br />
I have about 95% of it finished. I'm using a Scripted DataSource and working with a Java POJO object.<br />
<br />
The Java Object has the following fields<br />
<br />
private String patientName = "";<br />
private String providerName = "";<br />
private String employeeName = "";<br />
private Date dos = null;<br />
private Date transactionDate = null;<br />
private String cpt = "";<br />
private String description = "";<br />
private String paymentBy = "";<br />
private String transferTo = "";<br />
private float qty = 1;<br />
private float amount = 0f;<br />
private float discount = 0f;<br />
private float payment = 0f;<br />
private float transfer = 0f;<br />
private float writeoff = 0f;<br />
private float credit = 0f;<br />
private float refund = 0f;<br />
private float balance = 0f;<br />
private float tax = 0f;<br />
private boolean voided = false;<br />
private List<PaymentMethod> paymentMethodList = new ArrayList<PaymentMethod>();<br />
<br />
And the scripted onFetch looks like this.<br />
<br />
if (rowCounter < numRows) {<br />
reportRow = reportRows[rowCounter];<br />
row.provider_name = reportRow.getProviderName();<br />
row.patient_name = reportRow.getPatientName();<br />
row.employee_name = reportRow.getEmployeeName();<br />
row.dos = reportRow.getDos();<br />
row.transaction_date = reportRow.getTransactionDate();<br />
row.cpt = reportRow.getCpt();<br />
row.description = reportRow.getDescription();<br />
row.amount = reportRow.getAmount();<br />
row.discount = reportRow.getDiscount();<br />
row.qty = reportRow.getQty();<br />
row.payment = reportRow.getPayment();<br />
row.payment_by = reportRow.getPaymentBy();<br />
row.transfer = reportRow.getTransfer();<br />
row.transfer_to = reportRow.getTransferTo();<br />
row.writeoff = reportRow.getWriteoff();<br />
row.tax = reportRow.getTax();<br />
row.voided = reportRow.isVoided();<br />
row.credit = reportRow.getCredit();<br />
row.refund = reportRow.getRefund();<br />
row.balance = reportRow.getBalance();<br />
rowCounter++;<br />
return true;<br />
} else {<br />
return false;<br />
}<br />
<br />
Everything works great except I have no idea how to work with the List object within BIRT? How do I iterate through my list to get it printout the various list objects at the group footer location since there can be several?<br />
<br />
Do I just put one reportItem in the group Footer like one cash item and will BIRT list out various cash payments if they exist within the list?<br />
<br />
Any help into this issue is greatly appreciated. <br />
<br />
I'm using BIRT 2.2<br />
<br />
Thank you.